Triple Treat – Kingston Organic Community Garden
29 October @ 10:00 am - 30 October @ 4:00 pm
The Kingston Organic Community Garden (KOCG) was established in 2008 with a grant from the Baptist Community Services, which was used to transform the disused tennis courts into a viable garden, with a shed, water supply, and garden beds. Today, the KOCG has over 60 members, cultivating more than 250 square meters of communal and private plots, drawing water from a 25,000 liter water tank. Working bees are held every few weeks to continue to improve the garden.
More information can be found on the KOCG web site.
- Bookings are not required for this garden on its own.
- Eventbrite bookings for the other Triple Treat gardens are required for all non-members except children.
- Special ticket prices apply to the Triple Treat gardens – $15.00 for all gardens.
- Members of Open Gardens Canberra are not required to book a ticket.
- You can renew your membership and join Open Gardens Canberra on Join-It.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
For an explanation of the icons we use, click here
All gardens are open from 10am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday.
Garden entry is free for members, and members don't need to book.
Visitor booking and entry:
Garden entry is $10.00 for visitors 18 years and over.
Special pricing may apply to some openings.
Visitors can use the Eventbrite link in the garden description above to book and pay for their tickets.
Join Open Gardens Canberra for only $30 and all gardens are free for the membership year (to end June).