You can find our COVIDsafe plan here. As always, we are taking safety at our events seriously. After careful consideration we have implemented the following measures to promote the health and wellbeing of attendees and volunteers:
• All visitors will be asked to register using the Check in CBR QR code for each garden
• Hand sanitiser will be available for use by attendees
• Where appropriate there will be directional signage through gardens to manage the flow of attendees
• Volunteers at reception will be provided hand sanitiser and encouraged to wear masks
• Volunteers will be asked to wipe down tables with antiseptic wipes regularly
We have completed the online COVID Safe Event Checklist for our open gardens to ensure we have considered all requirements.
Attendees should practice correct social distancing and use of hand sanitiser whilst at the garden. They should not visit the gardens if they have any COVID symptoms.
As the situation evolves, so will our approach to keeping you safe. We thank you for your patience and flexibility..